Jameson DropsShow me the video
The experiential team within Jameson Whiskey wanted a unique experience to engage festival goers and demonstrate the flexibility of Ireland’s best-known whiskey. The location was the All Together Now music festival on typically rainy Irish summer weekend, where Jameson were competing for attention with a number of stands dotted around the music stage. Jameson were keen to investigate blockchain technology and between us we came up with the plan to drop virtual items that could be redeemed at their stand…and so the name Jameson Drops was born.
- A countdown timer to show when the next drop was to be made
- A map view which showed the location of the drops
- A digital wallet showing the items collected
- Ingredients and method for making several Jameson-based cocktails
- Notification system to announce when drops had occurred